Bilingual User Success Agent
KOHO Financial Inc
About the Role
We're building KOHO for the benefit of all Canadians, and we're looking for a motivated and organized User Success Agent to join our growing, and pretty awesome, team! This role is all about walking the tightrope between time management, prioritization, empathy, and havin' a good time.
Do you live for feedback? Are you curious about how to make the financial system easier to understand? Are you tired of listening to robots on the other end of a service call? We feel you.
• You will be one of the main points of contact for KOHO users, responding to
issues and feedback
• You will monitor and respond to users’ inquiries via in-app chat, email, and
• You will monitor the funds loading process (follow the money!)
• You will contribute to regular brainstorm sessions on how KOHO can
make our users’ experience even better
• You’ll report any bugs or crashes to our tech team and communicate
to the user on our progress
• You’ll encourage users to provide any feature requests on our public Trello
• Lastly, you’ll champion KOHO’s vision to help Canadians restore financial
• A belief in “1+1=3” the idea that collaboration, connection, and open
communication always lead to a better outcome
• A desire to innovate and explore new ways of doing things through creativity
• Clear, honest, and transparent communicator who would rather overshare
the truth than obscure it
• A drive to always be learning and growing while passionately striving for
• A self-starter able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving
• Positive attitude 🙂 That's always nice
• Prior experience in customer service, user success, and/or client services
(minimum 1 year)
• Experience with customer messaging platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk,
UserVoice, etc. and/or experience in responding to customer inquiries via e-
mail and phone
• Hard-working, detail-oriented, and efficient in managing multiple
conversations with various users
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Comfortable working outside of the traditional 9-5 work schedule to offer
exceptional support to all our users
• Post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team:
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
Just some of the reasons to apply:
• Solve an important problem with an exceptional team
• Growth-minded company, including access to a personal coach
• Get equity in a company you believe in
• Full health and dental coverage
• Dog friendly office!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
*The KOHO Visa Prepaid card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int.